Hair Extensions
Hair Clippers
Hair Trimmers
Site Map

T3 Curling Iron

Compare More Curling Irons - Read Reviews - Shop for Lowest Prices

T3 Curling Iron

T3 Twirl Curling Iron
T3 Curling Iron Twirl Series are the only curling irons you need to create everything from romantic, wispy tendrils to lush, cascading curls for an indelibly dramatic effect. T3 Curling Iron Rating:
Product details

Reviews:
"The T3 curling iron is made for proffessional use. It is the best one I ever tryed, but I am a hairstylist! You have to know how to use marcel iron if you want to get great results.I can't stop curling my clients hair. They just love it and it takes 3 times faster than any other I used before. It also much better for your hair. If you already own one just take it to your stylist and ask him/her to teach you how to use this iron. The T3 tourmaline curler results are great." ~ Lana Triuse from SF

"I have fine hair and have never had any luck with curling irons. To get a decent curl the stylist would have to do it for me and spray every piece so it was cardboard just to stay in place. With this T3 curling iron, I don't use hairspray at all, the curls are smooth and silky, they stay all day even in rainy weather. There is no damage to my hair at all. The curls are spring and bouncy in my waist lenght hair! The best invention ever." ~ Nicole Jackson from Vancouver

"When I first opened the box I thought to myself its too big and I will not be able to use this on my hair without burning my fingers, but I was totally wrong. The T3 curling iron is easy to use and it will give you salon style curls you can do yourself and dont have to pay a stylist $65.00 to do it for you. And it didn't hurt that folica.com offers free shipping -- love my T3 curling iron." ~ Jenny from Brooklyn, NY writing about her T3 curling iron

Chi flat iron
babyliss flat iron
chi ceramic iron hair straightener
wigo flat iron