Hair Dryers
Hair Relaxers 
Hair Removal 
Hair Extensions
Hair Clippers
Hair Trimmers
Site Map

T3 Flat Iron

Compare More Flat Iron Hair Straighteners - Read Reviews - Shop for Lowest Prices

T3 Flat Iron

Best flat iron for hair extensions

T3 Flat Iron: Tourmaline Wet-to-Dry Hair Straightener (1 3/4)
Featured as an "Editor's Pick" for InStyle's 2006 "Best Beauty Buys" issue. Dry and straighten your hair in one effortless step! Excess water evaporates as steam through high-tech vents in the T3 Flat Iron with Tourmaline Wet-to-Dry technology leaves your hair straight. May be the best flat iron for extensions. T3 Flat Iron Rating:
Product details

Reviews:
"This T3 flat iron hair straightener is amazing. i take showers in the morning and then i straighten it with this and it only takes thirty minutes! i have poofy, thick, somewhat wavy hair and this flat iron makes it so soft and shiny and straight. ive had it for about two years now and it works just as good as it did when i first bought it. ill admit that yes, sometimes you have to go over a piece of hair once or twice but the results are amazing. but be careful! i always trip over mine and it kind of pulled the wire out but i managed to fix it. the price is high but its totally worth it" ~ Zoe writing about her T3 Flat Iron.

T3 Bespoke Labs Narrow Wet-or-Dry Iron
Dry and straighten hair in one easy step with the T3 Flat Iron: Bespoke Labs Narrow Wet-or-Dry Iron Professional Ceramic Iron.
Product details

T3 Narrow Tourmaline 1" Flat Iron
The Duality series of T3 flat irons are uniquely made to straighten or curl, whether you want to go glam with sleek, straight locks or wow with sweet luscious curls. T3 Flat Iron Rating:
Product details

Reviews:
"I absolutley LOVE my T3 Flat Iron Hair straightener. When I have my hair cut, my Hairdesigner uses a GHD. Everyone raves about the GHD but I am a Hairdesigner myself and own a T3 1" Hair straightener and think the end result is just as good as the GHD. I recommend the T3 flat iron to all of my clients and i know that they are all happy too ." ~ Melissa from Wollonglong, NSW writing about her T3 Flat Iron.

T3 Tourmaline Medium Duality Flat Iron
The Duality series of T3 flat irons are uniquely made to straighten or curl, whether you want to go glam with sleek, straight locks or wow with sweet luscious curls its now in one highly sophisticated styling tool. T3 Flat Iron Rating:
Product details

Reviews:
"The T3 Flat Iron Duality is the best flat iron on the market! I had a Chi and it broke (a ceramic plate fell out) after about 18 months. I tried the Sedu, I liked it and it was much better than the Chi, but the T3 is actually even better than the Sedu! This flat iron seems to cause a minimal amount of heat damage to my hair while making my nappy-headed self look like I have straight and shiny hair. I highly recommend spending the extra money for the T3 flat iron." ~ Erica D. writing about her T3 Flat Iron.

Chi flat iron
babyliss flat iron
chi ceramic iron hair straightener
wigo flat iron